Career Coaching and Outplacement Australia-wide
Expert career coaching to help you find the right job, faster
The career counselling hub of Australia!
We assist people from all backgrounds, industries, organisations, professions, age groups, private or public sectors and locations to find THE RIGHT JOB. Our innovative approach to career coaching and career development by providing structured case management programs is unique.
Whether you’re an executive, graduate, mature-age candidate, newly arrived migrant, manual worker, professional, expatriate, retrenched, unemployed, career changer, frustrated with your current job or simply looking to maximise your career options - we can assist you to find the right job, faster.
Whatever your occupation, wherever you are located contact us NOW!
Our career management consultants will guide you through your career transition or job search, from initial professional assessment, resume writing, interview preparation, salary negotiation to developing your own personalised career plan, retraining and/or upskilling options, plus much more...
For companies, we provide intensive support for all industry sectors through our corporate outplacement services.
Unlock your true career potential with ACMA's proven Career Management, Career Development and Outplacement programs.
A lot of people tend to think, “I don’t need help with changing careers or to get the right job, I can do it all on my own.” But the truth is, the process is SO different than what people think it is.
You’re the one who needs to take control of your career journey, and the sooner you take control, the better off you’ll be. Do this for yourself, and the person you want to be.
Client feedback: " I am now stronger, more capable and now educated in finding and applying for jobs. I know how to answer interview questions and I now love what I do. You are everything you say you are and you have gone above and beyond to help a person you have never even met. You were more effective than any counselling because you addressed the problem."
Note: A Career Development Association of Australia research paper found that when professional career guidance occurred that the participant was 2.67 times more likely to secure a job.Learn More
Career Development Articles
"Making good career decisions today is a sound investment in your future" Your "CAREER FITNESS" starts here!
Learn how to properly communicate your value to prospective employers and to master key strategies to help you in your job search and/or career development. Discover techniques to gain direct access to your preferred employers and much more...
Get a better job faster! with ACMA programs providing:
- A structured program and proven career coaching system involving a completely different approach to job search and career development based on research and analysis
- Help to get you totally clear on your career objective/pathway
- Thorough preparation for the career transition or job search
- Guidance (24/7) through proven job search methodologies/strategies including the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Narrative Therapy (NT), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP) & Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- Profile differentiating your unique qualities and skills from others; with a complete portfolio of "self-marketing" techniques, tools and methods
- Evidence-based assistance to land you the RIGHT job sooner, with maximum remuneration
- Development of a long-term plan for ongoing career management including retraining and/or upskilling options
- Personalised support through the challenging or discouraging moments, including salary negotiation
- Coaching (24/7) through all stages such as networking, interviewing, negotiating, psychometric testing, finding hidden jobs and more...
- Highly effective tools and resources needed for career transition success (now and into the future), plus developing your all important online digital and social media profiles
- Learn how to recession-proof your career for the long term
- Be personally case managed by Australia's leading career management consultants
ACMA creates successful career-paths through detailed individual assessment, research and job market analysis, combined with expert personalised coaching.
All program services can be delivered via our interactive online cloud-based career management "Career Talk" system and/or "one-on-one" in our Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Melbourne, Cairns or Auckland offices.