Introvert's Career Coaching
Approximately 50% of the population are introverts to varying degrees (including ambiverts), and are highly disadvantaged in the recruitment and job interview process.
Extroverts rule in the whole hiring cycle, from application stage through to interviews. No single group is so totally ignored as introverts, who are simply applying for a job that they are highly skilled to perform.
- Can’t boast about your skills and achievements…BAD LUCK!
- Can’t talk about yourself fluently and positively…BAD LUCK!
- Lack confidence or resilience…BAD LUCK!
- Have a speech impediment...BAD LUCK
- Shy…BAD LUCK!
- Culturally different…BAD LUCK!
- Become overwhelmed by nerves...BAD LUCK!
Have you ever met an introverted recruiter? They don’t exist, so forget about empathy and consideration for any level of introversion.
Technology is now making it worse for introverts with the introduction of online video applications and interviews...that's right no more CV's just create a video of yourself. Absolutely no consideration for introverts and their significant limitations to navigate these technologies (extroverts must be laughing).
The good news is that with careful coaching and professional assistance these personality traits can be managed by learning new skills and techniques.
Most introverts are astute and can quickly learn how to cope and overcome their personal limitations…with the right tuition of course.
ACMA provides intensive professional support designed to allow introverts to grow and break through these barriers to get the job and career they richly deserve.
Get a better job faster! with ACMA's Introvert's career coaching program providing:
- A structured program and proven career coaching system involving a completely different approach to job search and career development based on research and analysis
- Help to get you totally clear on your career objective/pathway
- Thorough preparation for the career transition or job search
- Guidance (24/7) through proven job search methodologies/strategies including the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Narrative Therapy (NT), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP) & Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- Profile differentiating your unique qualities and skills from others; with a complete portfolio of "self-marketing" techniques, tools and methods
- Evidence based assistance to land you the RIGHT job sooner, with maximum remuneration
- Development of a long-term plan for ongoing career management including retraining and/or upskilling options
- Personalised support through the challenging or discouraging moments, including salary negotiation
- Coaching (24/7) through all stages such as networking, interviewing, negotiating, psychometric testing, finding hidden jobs and more...
- Highly effective tools and resources needed for career transition success (now and into the future), plus developing your all important online digital and social media profiles
- Learn how to recession proof your career for the long term
- Be personally case managed by Australia's leading career management consultants