Return to Work Assistance
There are multiple reasons why people drop out of the workforce and ultimately want to return. Return to work is not easy, as with the passage of time jobs and labour markets change, technology upgrades, economic factors and societal expectations can also impact.
"IF YOU VALUE YOUR CAREER, YOU WILL VALUE OUR SERVICE"
Career advice based on RESEARCH...not chance!
In summary “return to work” is a complex task to get right…easy to get wrong.
Working closely with your career consultant, return to work clients are provided with tools to create and adjust to the long term Action Plan. Intensive assistance is then provided on numerous levels to reenter the workforce and gain meaningful work.
Personalised 7 days per week support is provided to ensure that return to work clients have the best chance of gaining and keeping worthwhile employment.
Career consultants can also refer people to other support, resources and organisations, retraining and upskilling...empower yourself with a professional return to work career guidance.
Career well-being occurs when a person's life and work are aligned with their physical/mental health needs.
A lot of people tend to think, “I don’t need help with my job search, I can land a job on my own.” But the truth is, job search today is SO different than what people think it is.
It’s not applying to every job you think you’re qualified for and hope you get a call. It’s not waiting on recruiters and hiring managers to reach out to you for opportunities. And, it’s not settling for the first offer you get.
The days of having a passive job search strategy are over. Now, it’s time for you to take control of your job search!
The ACMA return to work program provides a holistic approach delivered within a case management framework.
Get a better job faster with ACMA's return to work career coaching program providing:
- A structured program and proven career coaching system involving a completely different approach to job search and career development based on research and analysis
- Help to get you totally clear on your career objective/pathway
- Thorough preparation for the return to work career transition or job search
- Guidance (24/7) through proven job search methodologies/strategies including the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Narrative Therapy (NT), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP) & Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- Profile differentiating your unique qualities and skills from others; with a complete portfolio of "self-marketing" techniques, tools and methods
- Evidence-based assistance to land you the RIGHT job sooner, with maximum remuneration
- Development of a long-term plan for ongoing career management including retraining and/or upskilling options
- Personalised support through the challenging or discouraging moments, including salary negotiation
- Coaching (24/7) through all stages such as networking, interviewing, negotiating, psychometric testing, finding hidden jobs and more...
- Highly effective tools and resources needed for career transition success (now and into the future), plus developing your all important online digital and social media profiles
- Learn how to recession-proof your career for the long term
- Be personally case managed by Australia's leading return to work career management consultants
ACMA creates successful return to work career-paths through detailed individual assessment, research and job market analysis, combined with expert personalised coaching.
Note: A Career Development Association of Australia research paper found that when professional career guidance occurred that the return to work participant was 2.67 times more likely to secure a job.
All program services can be delivered via our interactive online cloud-based career management "Career Talk" system and/or "one-on-one" in our Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Melbourne, Cairns, Darwin or Auckland offices.
RING 1800 245 380 now to book a FREE consultation