Job Search Australia wide
Job search is like a horse race...except that there is no prize for coming second!
Appoint a good trainer (career coach) today or you will rarely be a winner.
Get a better job faster with ACMA's JOB SEARCH career coaching program providing:
- A structured job search program and proven job search career coaching system involving a completely different approach to job search and career development based on research and analysis
- Help to get you totally clear on your career objective/pathway
- Thorough preparation for the career transition or job search
- Job search guidance (24/7) through proven job search methodologies/strategies including the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Narrative Therapy (NT), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP) & Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- Profile differentiating your unique qualities and skills from others; with a complete portfolio of "self-marketing" job search techniques, tools and methods
- Evidence-based job search assistance to land you the RIGHT job sooner, with maximum remuneration
- Development of a long-term plan for ongoing job searching including retraining and/or upskilling options
- Personalised support through the challenging or discouraging moments, including salary negotiation
- Job search coaching (24/7) through all stages such as networking, interviewing, negotiating, psychometric testing, finding hidden jobs and more...
- Highly effective job search tools and resources needed for job search success (now and into the future), plus developing your all-important online digital and social media profiles
- Learn how to recession-proof your career for the long term
- Be personally case managed by Australia's leading job search consultants
ACMA creates successful career-paths through detailed individual assessment, research and job market analysis, combined with expert personalised coaching.
Note: A Career Development Association of Australia research paper found that when professional career guidance occurred that the participant was 2.67 times more likely to secure a job.
All job search program services can be delivered via our interactive online cloud-based career management "Career Talk" system and/or "one-on-one" in our Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Melbourne or Auckland offices.