Job Search Australia wide
Job search is like a horse race...except that there is no prize for coming second!
Appoint a good trainer (career coach) today or you will rarely be a winner.
"IF YOU VALUE YOUR CAREER, YOU WILL VALUE OUR SERVICE"
ACMA provides a full JOB SEARCH process that works with people until they are placed into their next position...with no limitations on length or intensity of support required.
With our advanced technology, job search strategies and national job market intelligence we assist clients throughout Australia/NZ to get the job they want...it is a complex task to get right. It’s never too late to reignite your job search – as long as you have the right resources and professional support!
A lot of people tend to think, “I don’t need help with my job search, I can land a job on my own.” But the truth is, job search today is SO different than what people think it is.
It’s not applying to every job you think you’re qualified for and hope you get a call. It’s not waiting on recruiters and hiring managers to reach out to you for opportunities. And, it’s not settling for the first offer you get.
The days of having a passive job search strategy are over. Now, it’s time for you to take control of your job search!
Let ACMA provide you with a complete job search process and a comprehensive set of in-depth resources that you cannot obtain anywhere else. We will assist to shorten any job search with SUPPORT and RESOURCES that only our clients can access.
Get a better job faster with ACMA's JOB SEARCH career coaching program providing:
- A structured job search program and proven job search career coaching system involving a completely different approach to job search and career development based on research and analysis
- Help to get you totally clear on your career objective/pathway
- Thorough preparation for the career transition or job search
- Job search guidance (24/7) through proven job search methodologies/strategies including the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Narrative Therapy (NT), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP) & Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- Profile differentiating your unique qualities and skills from others; with a complete portfolio of "self-marketing" job search techniques, tools and methods
- Evidence-based job search assistance to land you the RIGHT job sooner, with maximum remuneration
- Development of a long-term plan for ongoing job searching including retraining and/or upskilling options
- Personalised support through the challenging or discouraging moments, including salary negotiation
- Job search coaching (24/7) through all stages such as networking, interviewing, negotiating, psychometric testing, finding hidden jobs and more...
- Highly effective job search tools and resources needed for job search success (now and into the future), plus developing your all-important online digital and social media profiles
- Learn how to recession-proof your career for the long term
- Be personally case managed by Australia's leading job search consultants
ACMA creates successful career-paths through detailed individual assessment, research and job market analysis, combined with expert personalised coaching.
Note: A Career Development Association of Australia research paper found that when professional career guidance occurred that the participant was 2.67 times more likely to secure a job.
All job search program services can be delivered via our interactive online cloud-based career management "Career Talk" system and/or "one-on-one" in our Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Melbourne, Cairns or Auckland offices.
RING 1800 245 380 now to book a FREE consultation