Expert career coaching to help you find your new career faster.
We assist people from all backgrounds, industries, organisations, professions, age groups, private or public sectors and locations to find THE RIGHT JOB. Our innovative approach to career coaching and career development by providing structured case management programs is unique.
Whether you’re an executive, graduate, mature-age candidate, newly arrived migrant, manual worker, professional, expatriate, retrenched, unemployed, career changer, frustrated with your current job or simply looking to maximise your career options - we can assist you to find the right job, faster.
Whatever your occupation, wherever you are located, your new career now awaits you.
Our career management consultants will guide you through your career transition or job search, from initial professional assessment, resume writing, interview preparation and salary negotiation to developing your own personalised career plan, plus much more...
Career change is a highly complex and difficult task to get right without skilled career advice.
A NEW CAREER doesn't just happen. Let ACMA assist you to ensure that your NEW CAREER is a positive life changing event.
Unlock your true career potential with ACMA's proven Career Management, Career Development and Outplacement programs.
Get a better job faster! with ACMA programs providing:
- A structured program and proven career coaching system involving a completely different approach to job search and career development based on research and analysis
- Help to get you totally clear on your career objective/pathway
- Thorough preparation for the career transition or job search
- Guidance (24/7) through proven job search methodologies/strategies including the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Narrative Therapy (NT), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP) & Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- Profile differentiating your unique qualities and skills from others; with a complete portfolio of "self-marketing" techniques, tools and methods
- Evidence based assistance to land you the RIGHT job sooner, with maximum remuneration
- Development of a long-term plan for ongoing career management including retraining and/or upskilling options
- Personalised support through the challenging or discouraging moments, including salary negotiation
- Coaching (24/7) through all stages such as networking, interviewing, negotiating, psychometric testing, finding hidden jobs and more...
- Highly effective tools and resources needed for career transition success (now and into the future), plus developing your all important online digital and social media profiles
- Learn how to recession proof your career for the long term
- Be personally case managed by Australia's leading career management consultants