Expatriate Career Services
Expatriates returning to Australia/NZ often have significant barriers to obtaining suitable employment. Highly qualified and experienced professionals are ignored and classified as "too hard" to understand by recruiters and simply told that "you have an interesting CV".
"IF YOU VALUE YOUR CAREER, YOU WILL VALUE OUR SERVICE"
It's a big problem that has existed for many years and unless expert career transition assistance is engaged can result in extended periods of career-destroying and humiliating unemployment.
ACMA has helped numerous ex-pats to transition back into the Australia/NZ workforce with techniques such as bypassing recruiters and directly target marketing potential employers, plus much more...
An effective ex-pat job search stems from a well-designed, well planned, well organised, and well-executed process. Much like any business process, there are many pieces to the puzzle. It all begins with having the right resources in place and the right advice on how to use them effectively.
A lot of people tend to think, “I don’t need help with my job search, I can land a job on my own.” But the truth is, job search today is SO different than what people think it is.
It’s not applying to every job you think you’re qualified for and hope you get a call. It’s not waiting on recruiters and hiring managers to reach out to you for opportunities. And, it’s not settling for the first offer you get.
The days of having a passive job search strategy are over. Now, it’s time for you to take control of your job search!
We will lead you through a highly-organised process that is custom-designed and tailored to meet your specific career needs and objectives.
Get a better job faster with ACMA's expatriate job search program providing:
- A structured program and proven career coaching system involving a completely different approach to job search and career development based on research and analysis
- Help to get you totally clear on your career objective/pathway
- Thorough preparation for the career transition or job search
- Guidance (24/7) through proven job search methodologies/strategies including the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Narrative Therapy (NT), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP) & Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- Profile differentiating your unique qualities and skills from others; with a complete portfolio of "self-marketing" techniques, tools and methods
- Evidence-based assistance to land you the RIGHT job sooner, with maximum remuneration
- Development of a long-term plan for ongoing career management including retraining and/or upskilling options
- Personalised support through the challenging or discouraging moments, including salary negotiation
- Coaching (24/7) through all stages such as networking, interviewing, negotiating, psychometric testing, finding hidden jobs and more...
- Highly effective tools and resources needed for career transition success (now and into the future), plus developing your all-important online digital and social media profiles
- Learn how to build and develop your career for the long term
- Be personally case managed by Australia's leading career management consultants
Get your professional career and job search back on track and effective today!
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
ACMA creates successful career-paths through detailed individual assessment, research and job market analysis, combined with expert personalised coaching.
Note: A Career Development Association of Australia research paper found that when professional career guidance occurred that the participant was 2.67 times more likely to secure a job.
All program services can be delivered via our interactive online cloud-based career management "Career Talk" system and/or "one-on-one" in our Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Melbourne, Cairns or Auckland offices.
RING 1800 245 380 now to book a FREE consultation