The Company complies with the Privacy Legislation Acts of the Commonwealth and State Governments of Australia and in accordance with these Acts we recognise each persons right to privacy and confidentiality. As such:
- Only relevant personal information will be collected with prior Consent.
- Requests by a client for details of their personal information can be made by contacting us.
- Personal information will not be disclosed to any unauthorised third party without prior consent from the individual.
We may use your information:
- To enhance or improve user experience, our services and technical upgrades.
- To send e-mails to provide career management advice and to respond to your inquiries.
- To send emails about our website and other products, news, services or updates.
- To apply for jobs on your behalf, when you have requested that we do so.
- To do anything else you consent for us to do in order to advance your career development.
- To do anything else that ACMA believes, in good faith, will improve its services, operations/security.
- To connect you with the ACMA career consultant you have agreed to work with.
- To provide, or allow third-parties to provide you with relevant career information.
- To utilise the Company's imbedded SMS messaging service.
- All confidential information will be archived or disposed of securely.
- We do not sell or share email addresses or any other information collected at this web site.
- Where a program is funded by a third party (natural person, organisation and/or corporate entity) the clinical nature of the relationship with the participating person and counsellor/consultant means that no information about the participating person's progress or otherwise can be discussed or disclosed to any natural person, organisation and/or corporate entity.
- This site is hosted solely in Australia (not overseas).
- You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email (using the email address you provide to us either during the registration process or when you updated your email address) or by posting notices on the ACMA Career Management system. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. In addition to, but not in limitation of the foregoing, except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to us shall be given by email.
- We take steps to protect our systems, as it is in our interests to secure our systems against external threats. However, we make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, however it is the participant's responsibiity to utilise anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect themselves and ACMA from security threats.
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
ACMA is committed to strictly following ethical principles and values at all times, and to always be a company that recognises key values and goes to great lengths to protect them.
The Company is built on trust, honesty, openess and mutual respect for all stakeholders.