Achieving a successful career transition is a complex task. Perhaps the industry you've always worked in is contracting, or you may feel that there is little prospect of making a career change, plus you may also fear that you’ll need to take a salary cut to change your career direction.
By leveraging off your transferable (existing) skills, a new and exciting career can become a reality!
The ACMA program focuses on the following:
- Conduct detailed assessments to gain clarity about your passions, talents and work values
- Examine your work history, volunteer work, interests, hobbies and other life experiences to identify your transferable skills
- Provide information on the top skills necessary in today’s job market
- Examine the best ways to market your transferable skills in your presentation to potential employers
- Explain what employers are really seeking in job candidates, plus the careers currently in demand
- Understand what constitutes a transferable skill through the eyes of an employer
- Clearly identify your transferable skills, and which industry sectors would want your skill set
- Incorporate key transferable skills into your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Utilise ACMA's extensive tools to further assist with identifying and leveraging off your transferable skills
- Design a targeted Action Plan that forms a strong foundation for your job search and ultimate career change
- Provide ongoing (unlimited) professional support, 7 days per week
TRANSFERABLE SKILLS are the keys to your next career move!