Salary negotiation services
Unlock your true potential remuneration package value.
"IF YOU VALUE YOUR CAREER, YOU WILL VALUE OUR SERVICE"
Salary negotiation based on RESEARCH...not chance!
Simply stated when you are negotiating the next salary package you need to be informed, strategic and competent in salary negotiation techniques.
The strategy is everything...
Many employers and recruiters play on people's lack of knowledge to ensure that they pay the least for your valuable service...don't let this happen to you!
Obtaining the best possible salary package often depends more on attitude and negotiation prowess rather than your professional skills and expertise.
Our salary negotiation program is designed to ensure that you achieve the best possible remuneration outcomes (whether you are a C Level executive or simply a rising star).
Your salary negotiation is a journey. With our online systems, 24-hour unconditional hotline support and the help of our consultants we will ensure that all efforts are targeted at obtaining the best results for you...coaching you throughout the process.
How do I “ask for the offer in writing” – without losing the opportunity?
How do I get the best deal possible – not just pay, but “perks” and other benefits too?
What do other people know that I don’t know about negotiating a great salary package?
Become skilled to concisely present your case and conduct salary negotiations effectively without compromising your overall position...effective negotiation requires knowledge, tactics and vision...negotiating is tough and often unpleasant work but necessary if you want to be paid fairly, get a raise or that next promotion.
- Assistance from a qualified career management consultant to provide tangible solutions and specific techniques to maximise your short and long term remuneration levels.
- Intensive personal and online support, plus researched assistance at all stages of your salary negotiations to ensure the classic "win-win" solution that leaves everyone feeling they have accomplished something positive.
- Final contract perusal and recommendations. Nobody should enter any contract without knowing exactly the implications...unfortunately many people simply sign employment contracts because they are so complex and detailed, and feel pressured to quickly finalise the documents to "get on with the job" while endeavouring to keep everyone happy.
- 24/7 (toll-free 1800 245 380) telephone hotline support service. This is probably the major resource of our program having an objective/skilled person available to speak to and advise you during those critical, tense and highly emotional negotiation moments.
- Learn life-long salary negotiation skills to ensure the maximisation of future salary increases. In most cases, the benefits of our program will endure for many years to come.
- Defining your professional worth in the job market NOW means setting the standard for all future salary negotiations over the next 5 to 10 years (and beyond).
- Accept the fact that you don't get the salary you deserve; you get the salary you negotiate!
Employers are finding job seekers want a more holistic approach to working, with a remuneration package that not only includes a competitive salary, but also non-financial benefits that suit the individual jobseeker’s lifestyle needs.
Flexible working hours, the option to work from home and remote working is gaining in popularity as jobseekers not only request these additional perks more often but they’re expected to be included in a total remuneration package for many roles – particularly when Australia’s slow wage growth is pushing many professionals to consider perks other than a pay rise.
We will coach you to:
- Dramatically improve your negotiations, and command a much higher salary package
- Dispel the myths and misconceptions that most candidates believe about salary negotiation
- Position your negotiating ability as a strength and an asset to your prospective employer
- Leverage the most important, yet most simple, formula to prepare for negotiations
- Use the specific phrases and behaviours that produce outstanding negotiation results
- Align your accomplishments with the employer’s needs and problems for a “win-win” outcome
- Successfully negotiate any and all elements of the job offer
- Assess the real value of a job offer, and choose between multiple offers
- Prevent the employer from using your old salary to limit your future remuneration
Human potential is unlimited...do not let someone else steal yours and your future prosperity!
ACMA creates successful career paths through detailed individual assessment, research and job market analysis, combined with expert personalised coaching.
Note: A Career Development Association of Australia research paper found that when professional career guidance occurred that the participant was 2.67 times more likely to secure a job.
All program services can be delivered via our interactive online cloud-based career management "Career Talk" system and/or "one-on-one" in our Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Melbourne, Cairns, Darwin or Auckland offices.
RING 1800 245 380 now to book a FREE consultation