Unlock your true potential remuneration package value.
Simply stated when you are negotiating your next salary package you need to be informed, strategic and competent in salary negotiation techniques.
Strategy is everything...
Many employers and recruiters play on people's lack of knowledge to ensure that they pay the least for your valuable service...don't let this happen to you!
Obtaining the best possible salary package often depends more on attitude and negotiation prowess rather than your professional skills and expertise.
Our salary negotiation program is designed to ensure that you achieve the best possible remuneration outcomes (whether you are a C Level executive or simply a rising star).
Your salary negotiation is a journey. With our online systems, 24 hour unconditional hotline support and the help of our consultants we will ensure that all efforts are targeted at obtaining the best results for you...coaching you throughout the process.
How do I “ask for the offer in writing” – without losing the opportunity?
How do I get the best deal possble – not just pay, but “perks” and other benefits too?
What do other people know that I don’t know about negotiating a great salary package?
Become skilled to concisely present your case and conduct salary negotiations effectively without compromising your overall position...effective negotiation requires knowledge, tactics and vision...negotiating is tough and often unpleasant work but necessary if you want to be paid fairly, get a raise or that next promotion.
- Assistance from a qualified career management consultant to provide tangible solutions and specific techniques to maximise your short and long term remuneration levels.
- Intensive personal and online support, plus researched assistance at all stages of your salary negotiations to ensure the classic "win-win" solution that leaves everyone feeling they have accomplished something positive.
- Final contract perusal and recommendations. Nobody should enter any contract without knowing exactly the implications...unfortunately many people simply sign employment contracts because they are so complex and detailed, and feel pressured to quickly finalise the documents to "get on with the job", while endeavoring to keep everyone happy.
- 24/7 (toll free 1800 CVITAE) telephone hotline support service. This is probably the major resource of our program having an objective/skilled person available to speak to and advise you during those critical, tense and highly emotional negotiation moments.
- Learn life-long salary negotiation skills to ensure the maximisation of future salary increases. In most cases the benefits of our program will endure for many years to come.
- Defining your professional worth in the job market NOW means setting the standard for all future salary negotiations over the next 5 to 10 years (and beyond).
- Accept the fact that you don't get the salary you deserve; you get the salary you negotiate!
Employers are finding jobseekers want a more holistic approach to working, with a remuneration package that not only includes a competitive salary, but also non-financial benefits that suit the individual jobseeker’s lifestyle needs.
Flexible working hours, the option to work from home and remote working are gaining in popularity as jobseekers not only request these additional perks more often, but they’re expected to be included in a total remuneration package for many roles – particularly when Australia’s slow wage growth is pushing many professionals to consider perks other than a pay rise.
Human potential is unlimited...do not let someone else steal yours and your future prosperity!