Migrant job search
Since 1991 ACMA has been assisting migrants to get that first vital job placement in Australia.
During this time, we have developed significant expertise and understanding of the multiple barriers that newcomers to our country are faced with. It can be a complicated matter!
Language and poor English skills remain a constant issue, and even migrants with excellent written and oral English skills can struggle with the Australian accent and expressions.
In order to make the job search as easy as possible for our migrant clients our website is now available in many different languages (just make the selection from the top left-hand corner of our web page).
This opens up numerous possibilities for anyone from non-English speaking countries to access ACMA's migrant career transition management program and work in their mother tongue.
In fact, virtually anyone in the world (whether coming to Australia or not) can use ACMA's program in their native language to advance their careers in their country of birth.
Get a better job faster! with ACMA's Migrant job search program providing:
- A structured program and proven career coaching system involving a completely different approach to job search and career development based on research and analysis
- Help to get you totally clear on your career objective/pathway
- Thorough preparation for the career transition or job search
- Guidance (24/7) through proven job search methodologies/strategies including the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Narrative Therapy (NT), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP) & Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- Profile differentiating your unique qualities and skills from others; with a complete portfolio of "self-marketing" techniques, tools and methods
- Evidence based assistance to land you the RIGHT job sooner, with maximum remuneration
- Development of a long-term plan for ongoing career management including retraining and/or upskilling options
- Personalised support through the challenging or discouraging moments, including salary negotiation
- Coaching (24/7) through all stages such as networking, interviewing, negotiating, psychometric testing, finding hidden jobs and more...
- Highly effective tools and resources needed for career transition success (now and into the future), plus developing your all important online digital and social media profiles
- Learn how to recession proof your career for the long term
- Be personally case managed by Australia's leading career management consultants
ACMA's website is now universal in both application and reach.
Its migrant job search made easy!