Executive Job Search
A good friend in tough times!
An executive job search can be hard, confusing, frustrating, and often a waste of time and effort.
Let ACMA provide you with a complete executive job search process and a comprehensive set of in-depth resources that you cannot obtain anywhere else. We will shorten your executive job search time with SUPPORT and RESOURCES that only our clients can access.
• Your own personal job search executive career management consultant (1 on 1 support)
• Comprehensive career review
• Clearly developed action plan
• A completely different holistic approach
• Superior guidance and technical advice
• Interview training and salary negotiation
• Long-term career safety net
Career mapping: "Where do I see myself in five years?” You may be drawn to the idea of launching your own business or perhaps you want a complete executive career change or an internal promotion within your existing company. But how do you get there? It is not a straight pathway.
Personal branding: Your perceived value-add proposition that you present to a company implies a promise. A promise that you will bring something to the table that will significantly contribute to their organisation. You must prove that your unique "brand" will contribute more to the company than the brand being presented by your competition. Your ability to communicate your brand, verbally, in writing and digitally, will drive your success in conducting an effective job search.
An effective executive job search stems from a well-designed, well planned, well organised, and well-executed process. Much like any business process, there are many pieces to the puzzle. It all begins with having the right resources in place and the right advice on how to use them effectively.
We will lead you through a highly-organised process that is custom-designed and tailored to meet your specific executive career needs and objectives.
Get a better job or promotion faster! with ACMA's Executive job search program providing:
- A structured program and proven executive career coaching system involving a completely different approach to executive job search and career development based on research and analysis
- Help to get you totally clear on your career objective/pathway
- Thorough preparation for the executive career transition or job search
- Guidance (24/7) through proven job search methodologies/strategies including the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Narrative Therapy (NT), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP) & Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- Profile differentiating your unique qualities and skills from others; with a complete portfolio of "self-marketing" techniques, tools and methods
- Evidence-based assistance to land you the RIGHT job sooner, with maximum remuneration
- Development of a long-term plan for ongoing executive career management including retraining and/or upskilling options
- Personalised support through the challenging or discouraging moments, including executive salary packaging negotiation
- Coaching (24/7) through all stages such as networking, interviewing, negotiating, psychometric testing, finding hidden jobs and more...
- Highly effective tools and resources needed for executive career transition success (now and into the future), plus developing your all-important online digital brand and social media profiles
- Learn how to recession-proof your executive career for the long term
- Be personally case managed by Australia's leading executive career management consultants
Whether you are currently a senior executive or simply a rising star, let ACMA ensure that you maximise your executive career options.
Get your executive career and job search back on track and effective today!
ACMA creates successful executive career-paths through detailed individual assessment, research and job market analysis, combined with expert personalised executive coaching.
Note: A Career Development Association of Australia research paper found that when professional career guidance occurred that the participant was 2.67 times more likely to secure a job.
All executive career program services can be delivered via our interactive online cloud-based career management "Career Talk" system and/or "one-on-one" in our Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Melbourne or Auckland offices.