Accountants Career Services
ACMA provides a full case management process that works with all levels of accountants until they are placed into their next position or promotion...with no limitations on length or intensity of support required.
"IF YOU VALUE YOUR ACCOUNTING CAREER, YOU WILL VALUE OUR SERVICE"
Career advice for accountants based on RESEARCH...not chance!
With our advanced technology, job search strategies and national job market intelligence we assist accounting professionals throughout Australia/NZ to change or develop their careers...it is a complex task to get right. It’s never too late to re-connect with your career passion – as long as you have the right resources and professional support!
Let ACMA provide you with a complete career development process and a comprehensive set of in-depth resources that you cannot obtain anywhere else. We will assist to shorten any job search with SUPPORT and RESOURCES that only our clients can access.
A lot of people tend to think, “I don’t need help with my career or job search, I can do it on my own.” But the truth is, professional career development today is SO different from what people think it is.
You’re the one who needs to take control of your career journey, and the sooner you take control, the better off you’ll be. Do this for yourself, and the professional you want to be.
• Directly managed and supervised by your own professional career management consultant (1 on 1 support)
• Comprehensive strategic career review
• Clearly developed action plan with defined pathways
• A completely different holistic approach
• Clearly demonstrate to employers and recruiters your unique value, offering and potential to the market
• Superior guidance and technical advice
• Interview training and salary negotiation
• Long-term career safety net
Personal branding: Your perceived value-add proposition that you present to a company implies a promise. A promise that you will bring something to the table that will significantly contribute to their organisation. You must prove that your unique "brand" will contribute more to the company than the brand being presented by your competition. Your ability to communicate your brand, verbally, in writing and digitally, will drive your success in conducting an effective job search.
Career mapping: "Where do I see myself in five years?” You may be drawn to the idea of launching your own business or perhaps you want a complete career change or an internal promotion within your existing company. But how do you get there? It is not a straight pathway.
An effective professional career development plan stems from a well-designed, well planned, well organised, and well-executed process. Much like any business process, there are many pieces to the puzzle. It all begins with having the right resources in place and the right advice on how to use them effectively.
We will lead you through a highly organised process that is custom-designed and tailored to meet your specific accounting career needs and objectives.
Get a better job or promotion faster with ACMA's accounting career development program providing:
- A structured program and proven career coaching system involving a completely different approach to job search and career development based on research and analysis
- Help to get you totally clear on your career objective/pathway
- Thorough preparation for the career transition or job search
- Guidance (24/7) through proven job search methodologies/strategies including the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Narrative Therapy (NT), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP) & Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- Profile differentiating your unique qualities and skills from others; with a complete portfolio of "self-marketing" techniques, tools and methods
- Evidence-based assistance to land you the RIGHT job sooner, with maximum remuneration
- Development of a long-term plan for ongoing career management including retraining and/or upskilling options
- Personalised support through the challenging or discouraging moments, including salary negotiation
- Coaching (24/7) through all stages such as networking, interviewing, negotiating, psychometric testing, finding hidden jobs and more...
- Highly effective tools and resources needed for professional career development success (now and into the future), plus developing your all important online digital and social media profiles
- Learn how to recession-proof your career for the long term
- Clearly demonstrate to employers and recruiters your unique value proposition, offering and potential to the market
- Be personally case managed by Australia's leading career management consultants
Whether you are currently in a senior position or simply a rising star, partner with us TODAY to maximise your career potential and value.
"Be forever restless with your career...critical opportunities tend to come and go quickly!"
ACMA creates successful professional career paths through detailed individual assessment, research and job market analysis, combined with expert personalised coaching.
Note: A Career Development Association of Australia research paper found that when professional career guidance occurred that the participant was 2.67 times more likely to secure a job.
All program services can be delivered via our interactive online cloud-based career management "Career Talk" system and/or "one-on-one" in our Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Melbourne, Cairns, Darwin or Auckland offices.
RING 1800 245 380 now to book a FREE consultation