Older Workers Job Search
A good friend in tough times!
For older workers, a job search can be hard, confusing, frustrating, and often a waste of time and effort
"IF YOU VALUE YOUR CAREER, YOU WILL VALUE OUR SERVICE"
Let ACMA provide you with a complete job search process and a comprehensive set of in-depth resources that you cannot obtain anywhere else. In most cases, we will shorten your job search time with SUPPORT and RESOURCES that only our clients can access.
• Your own personal mature age job search case management consultant (aged over 50)...1 on 1 support
• Comprehensive career review
• Clearly developed action plan
• A completely different holistic approach
• Superior guidance and technical advice
• Interview training and salary negotiation
• Long-term career safety net
Plus a REAL and GENUINE understanding of the unique needs of older workers...including 24/7 support.
An effective over 50 job search stems from a well-designed, well planned, well organised, and well-executed process. Much like any business process, there are many pieces to the puzzle. It all begins with having the right resources in place and the right advice on how to use them effectively.
We will lead you through a highly-organised process that is custom-designed and tailored to meet your specific career needs and objectives.
Get a better job faster with ACMA's Older Workers job search program providing:
- A structured program and proven career coaching system involving a completely different approach to job search and career development based on research and analysis
- Help to get you totally clear on your career objective/pathway
- Thorough preparation for the career transition or job search
- Guidance (24/7) through proven job search methodologies/strategies including the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Narrative Therapy (NT), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP) & Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- Profile differentiating your unique qualities and skills from others; with a complete portfolio of "self-marketing" techniques, tools and methods
- Evidence-based assistance to land you the RIGHT job sooner, with maximum remuneration
- Development of a long-term plan for ongoing career management including retraining and/or upskilling options
- Personalised support through the challenging or discouraging moments, including salary negotiation
- Coaching (24/7) through all stages such as networking, interviewing, negotiating, psychometric testing, finding hidden jobs and more...
- Highly effective tools and resources needed for career transition success (now and into the future), plus developing your all-important online digital and social media profiles
- Learn how to recession-proof your career for the long term
- Be personally case managed by Australia's leading career management consultants
Whether you are currently employed, underemployed or simply ambitious we have the answers for older workers.
Get your career and job search back on track and effective today!
ACMA creates successful career-paths through detailed individual assessment, research and job market analysis, combined with expert personalised coaching.
Note: A Career Development Association of Australia research paper found that when professional career guidance occurred that the participant was 2.67 times more likely to secure a job.
All program services can be delivered via our interactive online cloud-based career management "Career Talk" system and/or "one-on-one" in our Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Melbourne, Cairns or Auckland offices.
RING 1800 245 380 now to book a FREE consultation