Tailored career advice from a qualified and accredited career advice practitioner starts here!
With our advanced technology, job search strategies and national job market intelligence we assist people throughout Australia/NZ to get the job or promotion they want...it is a complex task to get right. It’s never too late to reignite your job search and career– as long as you have the right resources and professional support!
ACMA provides a full case management process that works with clients until they are placed into their next position or promotion...with no limitations on length or intensity of support required.
Let ACMA provide you with a complete career advice process and a comprehensive set of in-depth resources that you cannot obtain anywhere else. We assist to shorten of any job search with SUPPORT and RESOURCES that only our clients can access.
Get a better job faster with ACMA's career advice programs providing:
- A structured program and proven career coaching system involving a completely different approach to job search and career development based on research and analysis
- Help to get you totally clear on your career objective/pathway
- Thorough preparation for the career transition or job search
- Guidance (24/7) through proven job search methodologies/strategies including the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Narrative Therapy (NT), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP) & Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- Profile differentiating your unique qualities and skills from others; with a complete portfolio of "self-marketing" techniques, tools and methods
- Evidence-based assistance to land you the RIGHT job sooner, with maximum remuneration
- Development of a long-term plan for ongoing career management including retraining and/or upskilling options
- Personalised support through the challenging or discouraging moments, including salary negotiation
- Coaching (24/7) through all stages such as networking, interviewing, negotiating, psychometric testing, finding hidden jobs and more...
- Highly effective career advice, tools and resources needed for career transition success (now and into the future), plus developing your all-important online digital and social media profiles
- Learn how to recession-proof your career for the long term
Effective career advice stems from a well-designed, well planned, well organised, and well-executed process. Much like any business process, there are many pieces to the puzzle. It all begins with having the right resources in place and the right career advice on how to use them.
We will lead you through a highly-organised process that is custom-designed and tailored to meet your specific career needs and objectives.
Be personally case managed by Australia's leading career advice consultants!
ACMA creates successful career-paths through detailed individual assessment, research and job market analysis, combined with expert personalised coaching.
Note: A Career Development Association of Australia research paper found that when professional career guidance occurred that the participant was 2.67 times more likely to secure a job.
All program services can be delivered via our interactive online cloud-based career management "Career Talk" system and/or "one-on-one" in our Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Melbourne, Cairns or Auckland offices.