What You Will Receive
A good friend in tough times!
It’s never too late to re-connect with your career passion – as long as you have the right resources and professional support!
- "A completely different strategic approach to job search and career development based on research and analysis", including Career Match Report that will enable you to target your job search only on organisations that will want your skills, plus competency-based CV, Action Plan, online digital and social media profile development...all designed to give you the best chance of obtaining your ideal job. Using ACMA’s unique online systems we can assist anyone/anywhere (in the language of their choice) to get the right job with the right company, plus discover the "secrets" that determine how you can reach your full career potential Contact us now
- Personalised career transition assistance Australia/NZ wide (in our CBD offices or your home/workplace via convenient interactive online career management system, including tablet and smartphone technology) by Australia's leading career development specialist with years of business and career management/corporate outplacement experience; providing expert case management on all stages of your career transition (from initial testing/assessment to final placement)...based on the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP), Narrative Therapy (NT) and Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- One-click ONLINE JOB SEARCH button giving instant access to numerous matched jobs throughout Australia that you are looking for, plus integrated "real-time" online Job Application and Interview recording and monitoring system
- UNLOCK YOUR TRUE CAREER POTENTIAL with intensive "one-on-one" unlimited support and evidence-based advice at all stages with regular review meetings and task setting, with no limits on contact numbers, program duration or length
- Learn life long career management and job search skills that will be of enduring benefit including effective networking and developing your connections (by leveraging your network in the proper way, you may never have to look for a job again); handling psychometric and personality tests; career planning; goal setting; application protocols/letters; selection criteria response; CV/resume writing; self-marketing; confidence-building skills; detailed understanding of the Australian employment market including current opportunities, re-training and/or up-skilling options, plus developing and promoting your personal brand
- Career mapping: "Where do I see myself in five years?” You may want to start your own business. Maybe you aspire for a complete career change or an internal promotion within your existing company. But how do you get there? It is not a straight pathway.
- Interview preparation and coaching, including detailed assistance with behavioural interviews, personal presentation and body language. One on one interview training involving "mock interviews", post-interview tactics and advanced strategies to win interviews in this highly competitive job market
- LinkedIn profile builder...we assist you to fully develop and utilise your LinkedIn profile to maximise your potential value from this important online resource, involving a keyword-rich online profile that demonstrates not only what you've accomplished, but what you can offer future employers. ACMA's online career management system also directly interfaces with each client's LinkedIn profile which allows clients to instantly access their profile whilst simultaneously using the system, thereby significantly increasing the efficiency of their job search or career management activities...this facility is unique in Australia/NZ
- Personal branding: Your perceived value-add proposition that you present to a company implies a promise. A promise that you will bring something to the table that will significantly contribute to their organisation. You must prove that your unique "brand" will contribute more to the company than the brand being presented by your competition. Your ability to communicate your brand, verbally, in writing and digitally, will drive your success in conducting an effective job search.
- Assistance in accessing the "hidden job market" (70% of jobs are never advertised) including directly target marketing potential employers; this is the major focus of our program as it is where you have the highest chance of obtaining the position you want. ACMA has developed Australia/NZ wide connections and job market intelligence gathering methods (across all sectors), designed to assist in the acceleration of the job search process by actively pursuing unadvertised positions. We coach you to target companies that meet your search criteria, not just apply to jobs listed online... the challenge is how to find opportunities that fit your criteria. We will guide you through this entire process to professionally market yourself to your target companies...a SMARTER WAY TO JOB SEARCH!
Help in approaching and using recruiters/agencies active in your target market utilising our extensive Australia/NZ wide recruiter database connections
- Reference checking: assistance to validate what your nominated referees actually say about you...this is potentially vital information in achieving a clean career transition
- 24-hour "hotline support service" using our national toll-free number, plus embedded SMS and online access...your career management consultant is only a keystroke or telephone call away 7 days a week
Contract and salary packaging negotiation assistance ensuring that your interests are properly protected...negotiating for your livelihood is "serious business" which employers win most of the time because candidates don't know the rules and how the game is played...accept the fact that you don't get the salary you deserve; you get the salary you negotiate!
- 12 months mentoring after starting in any new position supporting you during the critical probationary and settling in period...assisting you to negotiate the complexities that everyone confronts when moving into a new (internal or external) workplace environment
- Access to Australia's leading interactive online career management "Career Talk" system (including Tablet and Smartphone), plus flexible interactive online coaching/support that suits your location and schedule, with the option to combine online learning with "face to face" support, and unlimited 24/7 hotline access to Australia's leading specialist career management consultants (with post graduate qualifications in career guidance management)
- ONGOING MENTORING SUPPORT SERVICE your career is a life long journey. Develop a long term relationship with a career management coach who can assist you with multiple aspects of your current situation and future career directions. Consistently making good career choices is a complex process that even the most experienced person can get wrong with disastrous consequences
- JOBS OF THE FUTURE...ACMA is committed to keeping its client's continually up to date and informed on employment market trends and job opportunities. Read this research conducted by Deakin University, Griffith University and Ford Australia listing THE TOP 100 JOBS OF THE FUTURE
ACMA creates successful career-paths through detailed individual assessment, research and job market analysis, combined with expert personalised coaching.
Note: A Career Development Association of Australia research paper found that when professional career guidance occurred that the participant was 2.67 times more likely to secure a job.
All program services can be delivered via our interactive online cloud-based career management "Career Talk" system and/or "one-on-one" in our Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Melbourne or Auckland offices.