What You Will Receive
It’s never too late to re-connect with your career passion – as long as you have the right resources and professional support!
- "A completely different strategic approach to job search and career development based on research and analysis", including Career Evaluation & Recommendation Report that will enable you to target your job search only on organisations that will want your skills, plus competency based CV, Action Plan, online digital and social media profile development...all designed to give you the best chance of obtaining your ideal job. Using ACMA’s unique online systems we can assist anyone/anywhere (in the language of their choice) to get the right job with the right company, plus discover the "secrets" that determine how you can reach your full career potential Contact us now
- Personalised career transition assistance Australia wide (in our CBD offices or your home/workplace via convenient interactive online career management system, including tablet and smartphone technology) by Australia's leading career development specialist with years of business and career management/corporate outplacement experience; providing expert case management on all stages of your career transition (from initial testing/assessment to final placement)...based on the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP), Narrative Therapy (NT) and Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- One click ONLINE JOB SEARCH button giving instant access to numerous matched jobs throughout Australia that you are looking for, plus integrated "real time" online Job Application and Interview recording and monitoring system
- UNLOCK YOUR TRUE CAREER POTENTIAL with intensive "one-on-one" unlimited support and evidence based advice at all stages with regular review meetings and task setting, with no limits on contact numbers, program duration or length
- Learn life long career management and job search skills that will be of enduring benefit including effective networking and developing your connections (by leveraging your network in the proper way, you may never have to look for a job again); handling pyschometric and personality tests; career planning; goal setting; application protocols/letters; selection criteria response; CV/resume writing; self-marketing; confidence building skills; detailed understanding of the Australian employment market and current opportunities; plus developing and promoting your personal brand
- Interview preparation and coaching, including detailed assistance with behavioural interviews, personal presentation and body language. One on one interview training involving "mock interviews", post interview tactics and advanced strategies to win interviews in this highly competitive job market
- LinkedIn profile builder...we assist you to fully develop and utilise your LinkedIn profile to maximise your potential value from this important online resource, involving a keyword-rich online profile that demonstrates not only what you've accomplished, but what you can offer future employers. ACMA's online career management system also directly interfaces with each client's LinkedIn profile which allows clients to instantly access their profile whilst simultaneously using the system, thereby significantly increasing the efficiency of their job search or career management activities...this facility is unique in Australia
- Assistance in accessing the "hidden job market" (70% of jobs are never advertised) including directly target marketing potential employers; this is the major focus of our program as it is where you have the highest chance of obtaining the position you want. ACMA has developed Australia wide connections and job market intelligence gathering methods (across all sectors), designed to assist in the acceleration of the job search process by actively pursuing unadvertised positions. We coach you to target companies that meet your search criteria, not just apply to jobs listed online... the challenge is how to find opportunities that fit your criteria. We will guide you through this entire process to professionally market yourself to your target companies...a SMARTER WAY TO JOB SEARCH!
Help in approaching and using recruiters/agencies active in your target market utilising our extensive Australia wide recruiter database connections
- Reference checking: assistance in validating what your nominated referees actually say about you...this is potentially vital information in achieving a clean career transition
- 24 hour "hotline support service" using our national toll free number, plus embedded SMS and online access...your career management consultant is only a key stroke or telephone call away 7 days a week
Contract and salary packaging negotiation assistance ensuring that your interests are properly protected...negotiating for your livelihood is "serious business" which employers win most of the time because candidates don't know the rules and how the game is played...accept the fact that you don't get the salary you deserve; you get the salary you negotiate!
- 12 months mentoring after starting in any new position supporting you during the critical probationary and settling in period...assisting you to negotiate the complexities that everyone confronts when moving into a new (internal or external) workplace environment
- Access to Australia's leading interactive online career management system (including Tablet and Smartphone), plus flexible interactive online coaching/support that suits your location and schedule, with the option to combine online learning with "face to face" support, and unlimited 24/7 hotline access to Australia's leading specialist career management consultants (with post graduate qualifications in career guidance management)
- ONGOING MENTORING SUPPORT SERVICE your career is a life long journey. Develop a long term relationship with a career management coach who can assist you on multiple aspects of your current situation and future career directions. Consistently making good career choices is a complex process that even the most experienced person can get wrong with disastrous consequences