Personal Development Coaching
Careers are important and so is your personal life and well-being.
There is often a cross over between a person’s career and personal life that cannot be either ignored or separated (one interacts with the other).
Working closely with one of Australia’s leading Career Coach/Counsellor, Strategist, Author, Thought Leader and Mentor you will be free to explore these important aspects of your life in a safe 1 on 1 relationship.
Our typical client:
- Aspiring leaders and highly motivated people
- Managers/executives that need to strategise issues
- Professionals from all backgrounds and industry sectors
- Graduates and semi-professionals
- People who want to better manage their career and life in general
- People experiencing barriers in the employment market
Having the opportunity to discuss and explore critical issues with an objective and experienced coach can bring a new perspective and ideas to assist clients to resolve many work/life hurdles.
Assisting people to develop their careers is our fundamental objective which often means that broader issues need to be tackled in a caring results-oriented forum.
"Problems are a part of every person’s life…resolving them is the key to personal success".
Strengths-based coaching works on the basis that everyone is good at something and the concentration on this aspect of a person, rather than what they are not good at.
A person may be very good with horses but has poor writing skills. So, in this instance we would concentrate the job research in horse racing, breeding, veterinary practices etc. that does not require good writing skills.
Focuses on assisting people to live a happy life based on their talents and immediate opportunities around them. Most peoples heads are filled with constant negativity and noise so learning to rise above the negative and concentrate on the positive can have significant benefits.
Life can be busy and pressured by external factors and influences. Learning how to cope with day to day activities in a calm and methodical manner can quickly eliminate the crushing effects of stress and associated harms.
Benefits and Outcomes
- Ability to cope with stress and pressure
- Learn how to manage challenges
- Develop better leadership skills
- Goal setting and career achievement
- Gain career satisfaction
- How to overcome obstacles to success by strategising
- Build self-confidence and self-knowledge
- Outcomes focus on creative thinking
- Discover ways to improve your resilience
- Navigating ethical dilemmas
- Better interaction with team members via emotional intelligence
- Crisis management
- Learn how to stand up for yourself and to say NO
- Stop saying SORRY
- Address imposter syndrome thoughts
- Overcome introversion barriers
- Manage chronic illness issues
- Convert learnings into lasting change
- Plus much more...
Becoming more mindful and gaining the skills needed to rise above the "daily noise" can have positive and lasting effects on both a person's career and personal life.
"In life, there are no problems only solutions".
Note: A Career Development Association of Australia research paper found that when professional career guidance occurred that the participant was 2.67 times more likely to secure a job.