Advance your professional job search
Job search for professionals
ACMA provides a full JOB SEARCH process that works with professionals until they are placed into their next position...with no limitations on length or intensity of support required.
With our advanced technology, job search strategies and national job market intelligence we assist tertiary qualified professionals throughout Australia/NZ to get the job they want...it is a complex task to get right. It’s never too late to reignite your job search – as long as you have the right resources and professional support!
Let ACMA provide you with a complete job search process and a comprehensive set of in-depth resources that you cannot obtain anywhere else. We will shorten any job search time with SUPPORT and RESOURCES that only our clients can access.
• Directly managed and supervised by your own professional career management consultant (1 on 1 support)
• Comprehensive strategic career review
• Clearly developed action plan with defined job search tactics
• A completely different holistic approach to job search
• Clearly demonstrate to employers and recruiters your unique value, offering and potential to the market
• Superior guidance and technical advice
• Interview training and salary negotiation
• 7 days per week support
Personal branding: Your perceived value-add proposition that you present to a company implies a promise. A promise that you will bring something to the table that will significantly contribute to their organisation. You must prove that your unique "brand" will contribute more to the company than the brand being presented by your competition. Your ability to communicate your brand, verbally, in writing and digitally, will drive your success in conducting an effective job search.
An effective professional job search stems from a well-designed, well planned, well organised, and well-executed process. Much like any business process, there are many pieces to the puzzle. It all begins with having the right resources in place and the right advice on how to use them effectively.
We will lead you through a highly-organised process that is a custom-designed job search program to meet your specific career needs and objectives.
Get a better job faster with ACMA's Professionals job search program providing:
- A structured job search program and proven career coaching system involving a completely different approach to job search and career development based on research and analysis
- Help to get you totally clear on your career objective/pathway
- Thorough preparation for the career transition or job search
- Guidance (24/7) through proven job search methodologies/strategies including the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Narrative Therapy (NT), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP) & Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- Profile differentiating your unique qualities and skills from others; with a complete portfolio of "self-marketing" techniques, tools and job search methods
- Evidence-based assistance to land you the RIGHT job sooner, with maximum remuneration
- Development of a long-term plan for ongoing career management including retraining and/or upskilling options
- Personalised support through the challenging or discouraging job search moments, including salary negotiation
- Coaching (24/7) through all stages such as networking, interviewing, negotiating, psychometric testing, finding hidden jobs and more...
- Highly effective job search tools and resources needed for professional job search success (now and into the future), plus developing your all-important online digital and social media profiles
- Learn how to accelerate your job search
- Clearly demonstrate to employers and recruiters your unique value proposition, offering and potential to the market
- Be personally case managed by Australia's leading job search consultants
Whether you are currently in a senior position or simply a rising star, partner with us TODAY to maximise your job search potential and value.
"Be forever restless with your career...critical opportunities tend to come and go quickly!"
ACMA creates successful professional career-paths through detailed individual assessment, research and job market analysis, combined with expert personalised job search coaching.
Note: A Career Development Association of Australia research paper found that when professional career guidance occurred that the participant was 2.67 times more likely to secure a job.
All program services can be delivered via our interactive online cloud-based career management "Career Talk" system and/or "one-on-one" in our Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Melbourne or Auckland offices.
Comments posted below are PUBLIC, if you wish to make a private comment or query please use the form on our contact page.