Career Insurance is Vital
Career insurance is vital.
You always keep your house and car insured...what about your career.
Tailored career advice from a qualified and accredited career development practitioner starts here!
With our advanced technology, job search strategies and national job market intelligence we assist people throughout Australia/NZ to get the job or promotion they want...it is a complex task to get right. It’s never too late to reignite your job search and career– as long as you have the right resources and professional support!
Get a better job faster with ACMA's career advice programs providing:
- A structured program and proven career coaching system involving a completely different approach to job search and career development based on research and analysis
- Help to get you totally clear on your career objective/pathway
- Thorough preparation for the career transition or job search
- Guidance (24/7) through proven job search methodologies/strategies including the latest Emotional Intelligence (EI), Rapid Pathway Molding (RPM), Narrative Therapy (NT), Cognitive Information Processing (CIP) & Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) techniques
- Profile differentiating your unique qualities and skills from others; with a complete portfolio of "self-marketing" techniques, tools and methods
- Evidence-based assistance to land you the RIGHT job sooner, with maximum remuneration
- Development of a long-term plan for ongoing career management including retraining and/or upskilling options
- Personalised support through the challenging or discouraging moments, including salary negotiation
- Coaching (24/7) through all stages such as networking, interviewing, negotiating, psychometric testing, finding hidden jobs and more...
- Highly effective career advice, tools and resources needed for career transition success (now and into the future), plus developing your all important online digital and social media profiles
- Learn how to recession-proof your career for the long term
Be personally case managed by Australia's leading career advice consultants!
ACMA creates successful career-paths through detailed individual assessment, research and job market analysis, combined with expert personalised coaching.
Note: A Career Development Association of Australia research paper found that when professional career guidance occurred that the participant was 2.67 times more likely to secure a job.
All program services can be delivered via our interactive online cloud-based career management "Career Talk" system and/or "one-on-one" in our Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Melbourne or Auckland offices.
Comments posted below are PUBLIC, if you wish to make a private comment or query please use the form on our contact page.